Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Coming along!

I couldn't help it, I just had to get a post up today, i'm going craft crazy! I haven't done a crafty project besides painting/decorating in so long, I'm so sad that the 4th has already come and gone :( Oh the projects I had in mind. So for now I'll give you teeny tiny peeks of what i've been up to, and what's to come. I did them in Black and White, I don't want to reveal too much! hehe Enjoy





This is my new Chandelier from my SIL, it really looks amazing by my mirror. This pic doesn't do any of this justice, but the final reveal will! Patience (i'm telling myself this)

Here is a mid Kitchen pic, it's all painted, just not all decorated quite yet.

Sofa table repaint...........enough said!

Living room sneek peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails